Saturday 29 December 2012

Intro

I'm working with Google Adwords more than five years now and this the second time when I'm getting as exited as the first time I started to use Adwords. You can guess it's in the name of the blog: Google Adwords Scripts. You can find more information here on the link, so I don't want to teach you the very basics of Adwords Scripts, but I'd like to create interesting/new scripts for you, share ideas and make  your life happier. :)


Why Adwords Scripts? Because it's been 4 months than it's released, but only a little group of people get involved in it, however it's a really great tool (or at least I think so). When I started to search for examples I found none. However there were many-many PPC softwares on the market you can buy like MarineSoftware.co.uk I know these softwares are much more than a single script, but honestly none of them has a functionality I'd love to have. I have many-many problems according to my current campaigns that none of the softwares in the market will solve.... will it ever solve? I don't know. But with Adwords Scripts I can do for my own. Also I realised there are many softwares in the market and I should use two or three of them to have almost all the functions that I need... and obviously it would cost a fortune.

So I decided to start a shinny new blog about this topic, the main reason is my previous blog was in hungarian. If you like to have a look at it you can reach my blog here: E-commerce.blog.hu but beside the 15 million hungarian speaking population in the world the rest of the people couldn't understand what's in it. So here I must apologies about my English, but English is my second language and I promise to you it's just getting better.

Welcome to the World of Interesting and Useful Google Adwords Scripts.

Erno Horvath



1 comment:

  1. >>However there were many-many PPC softwares on the market you can buy like MarineSoftware.co.uk I know these softwares are much more than a single script, but honestly none of them has a functionality I'd love to have. I have many-many problems according to my current campaigns that none of the softwares in the market will solve.... will it ever solve?

    Hi Erno

    I'm just curious about the problems/solutions you would like to have addressed in the PPC-solution of your dreams?

    Best

    Amjad
    www.zilur.com

    ReplyDelete